I saw these really cute glitter clothes pin magnets on blogs and websites and thought i would try them out. this will look great in space and really to do!
these are really fun and easy, just follow the instuctions and your space will be jazzed up in no time!
- Lay out a sheet of wax paper onto a flat surface (this might get a little messy!)
- Apply acrylic paint on every side of each wooden clothes peg
- Allow them to completely dry by clipping them to the edge of an extra wax paper sheet
- Once they’re dry, apply a thick coat of the mod podge to the top of your clothes pegs
- Lay the clothes pegs on the wax paper, glue side up, and sprinkle your favorite pretty color of glitter over them so that all three sides of each clothes peg are completely covered
- Then, once all three sides are completely dry, apply a magnetic strip to the back of each pin and you’re done!