Wanna glam and glitter up your boring old iphone/ipad/ipod touch charger? well if so i have a fun, quick and easy way!
What You’ll Need:
•Mod podge – clear works and looks the best
•Glitter – Choose any color that you want. Be creative: mix and match!
•Clear acrylic sealer – This will ensure that your masterpiece can last as long as possible!
•masking tape or any type of sticky tape – Be sure to choose one that won’t leave any sticky residue and tape over the metal plugs so you don’t damage the charger. btw masking tape is probably best to use!
1. Start out by taping over all of the metal pieces so they don’t get ruined while you get crafty
2. Paint over where you want to add glitter with your clear mod podge
3. Before the base coat dries, add as much glitter as you like!
4. Once you have the glitter exactly how you want it, let it all completely dry
5. To finish, apply a coat of the clear acrylic sealer to keep everything in place and to avoid a future mess!
6. Lastly, remove all of the tape from the metal pieces and try it out to make sure it still works
This is another way you can do it, with nail polish!
Just put tape over the metal pieces so they don't get ruined, then use glitter nail polish. you can use any colour or type you like because you dont have to use glitter! paint the nail polish over the parts you want and wait for it to completey dry. this step is optional but use a top coat to protect your charger and stop it from chipping! if you make any mistakes or want to remove a bit just use nail polish remover, its probably best to use acetone free nail polish remover, to avoid ruining your charger. and your done! hope you enjoy your new iphone/ipad/ipod touch charger!