Friday, 20 April 2012
They include sparkling headpieces, an outfit made up of musical instruments, studded high heel boots and crazy hair do's and lots of bling!
These outfits have not been comfirmed by haus of gaga but i think they are real and of course AWESOME!
53 sleeps to go Aussie monsters!
You should try this and you will see a big difference, you will also feel so much happy when you next open those doors of your wardrobe!
Friday, 13 April 2012
Saturday, 7 April 2012
1/2 cup granulated suger
1/2 cup packed dark brown suger
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup candy coated chocolates (M&Ms) or chocolate chips
Method:1. preheat oven to 375 degress.
2. In a bowl stir together oil, both sugers, egg and vanilla. Add in flour, baking soda and salt to mixture and stir until just combined.
3. Divide dough in half.
4. On a parchment lined baking sheet shape each half into a 15"x3" rectangle, about 3 inches apart.
5. Press M&Ms or chocolate chips into top of dough.
6. Bake for 8-9 minutes.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes and then cut into strips.
8. Don't remove from baking sheet until completely cooled.
Thursday, 5 April 2012
Cocoa powder or Cocoa butter
1.One desert spoon of cocoa powder and put it into a bowl
2. One desert spoon of organic honey and put that into the bowl and mix
3. One desert spoon of natural yogurt and again mix
4. put into the fridge for a few minutes
avoiding the eye area
6. now leave mask on for 25 minutes (if there is some left over you put it into the fridge for next time or apply the rest to your body such as your neck)
7. after 25 minutes rinse off and pat our face dry.
Now dont forget to tone and moisturise to lock in all the moisture and you face for feel clean and refreshed and should help acne/acne scars and cleans any dirt and oil. the ingredients in the chocolate mask are also very good for your skin.
Wednesday, 4 April 2012
This is fun and easy to do and will jazz up your boring old make up brushs!
1. You could use nail polish and any colour you like, paint the back of your make up brush handle with nail polish or do some really cool strips or hearts anything!
2. put some glue on your brush handle (wich you can buy from your local craft store) and stick some crstals or sprinkle a little glitter on
3. or you could use paint and paint the handle on your brushs (anything you like).
And your done! its so simply and easy and cheap to do.
Glue, glitter, crystals etc can be purchased at your local craft store.