Thursday 21 March 2013

Cute polish!

Hey everyone, I don't know if any of you have heard of cutepolish on YouTube but she is amazingly talented with nail art. I love her videos, especially the nail art she does! So I'm going to a blog post of some of my fav nail art from her. Another great thing about her videos and nail designs is that there short and very easy!

Btw I wan't to let You know that I am going to do lady gaga nail art blog post and video soon and I promise I will get up to it, cause I know I did a blog post on it months ago, saying i would but never got around to it.

Make sure to check out her YouTube channel.

Glitzy rainbow tiger nail art

I love this nail design! I love pink but I also love rainbow/colourful things.
I'm a big fan of animal print to... The rainbow and animal print combined together is so pretty And It's so easy!

Products used in cutepolish's video:
- OPI Alpine Snow
- China Glaze Salsa
- OPI Shorts Story
- OPI Green-wich Village
- China Glaze Bahamian Escape
- OPI Black Onyx
- Milani Jewel FX - 530 Gems



Galaxy nail art

Something You don't know about me is that I LOVE space!
And who wouldn't love to wear the beauty of space on your nails? "Omg yes!"
This may look complicated but really it's not.

Products used in cutepolish's video:
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- China Glaze Solar Power
- OPI Chapel of Love
- China Glaze First Mate
- OPI Alpine Snow
- China Glaze Fairy Dust (the BEST glitter polish to make stars! fine holographic glitter)
- Essie Good To Go Top Coat




Mystical mermaid nail art

Another thing you may not know about me but I love fantasy, Especially mermaids! This look reminds me of a gold a mermaid tail and it's so beautiful. This is so easy... And yes I know, I say they are all easy but that's because they are and that's the beauty of it!

Products used in cutepolish's video:
- OPI - Just Spotted the Lizard
- Essie - Trophy Wife
- Milani Jewel FX Gems





More places you can find me:
youtube
twitter
instagram
pinterest
pose - fashionmonster
snapeee - littlemonster

No comments:

Post a Comment