Saturday, 7 April 2012
M&M Cookie Sticks
1/2 cup granulated suger
1/2 cup packed dark brown suger
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup candy coated chocolates (M&Ms) or chocolate chips
Method:1. preheat oven to 375 degress.
2. In a bowl stir together oil, both sugers, egg and vanilla. Add in flour, baking soda and salt to mixture and stir until just combined.
3. Divide dough in half.
4. On a parchment lined baking sheet shape each half into a 15"x3" rectangle, about 3 inches apart.
5. Press M&Ms or chocolate chips into top of dough.
6. Bake for 8-9 minutes.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes and then cut into strips.
8. Don't remove from baking sheet until completely cooled.