Thursday, 5 April 2012
DIY: chocolate face mask
Cocoa powder or Cocoa butter
1.One desert spoon of cocoa powder and put it into a bowl
2. One desert spoon of organic honey and put that into the bowl and mix
3. One desert spoon of natural yogurt and again mix
4. put into the fridge for a few minutes
avoiding the eye area
6. now leave mask on for 25 minutes (if there is some left over you put it into the fridge for next time or apply the rest to your body such as your neck)
7. after 25 minutes rinse off and pat our face dry.
Now dont forget to tone and moisturise to lock in all the moisture and you face for feel clean and refreshed and should help acne/acne scars and cleans any dirt and oil. the ingredients in the chocolate mask are also very good for your skin.